Friday, May 02, 2014

Rubbernecker You take my Breath Away




Watercolor Tulip's


I just love these stamps by Rubbernecker.com 
I used Ranger distress Inks to ink the stamps and then I water-colored over them. The 4 color's I used are
Shabby Shutters
Mowed Lawn
Worn Lipstick 
Festive Berries.
I also added a touch of wink of stella to the tulip petals. It is a bit hard to see in the photo.

I am a bit behind on my blog post, spent a day visiting a friend in a beautiful little town called Copperopolis. I would love to sit there and watercolor! They even had a little store that had all sorts of Art Classes!
The town is modeled after the back to the future town from the movie.

I have to work all weekend, it should be a hot one!
Have a great Day!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It's beautiful, Lezlye! A wonderful example of the "no line" technique...you're making some great watercolor cards these days!