Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Release #3

Day #3 Release 

Welcome to day #3 of the release! I am showcasing the Tech Savvy set today. I am slowly recovering from my getaway. I did it again where I Had about 4 hours sleep from Wednesday through Sat. I pulled another all nighter!






For my card today I used a greeting farm image and colored her wit copic markers. Papers are American Crafts. Various punched hearts, brads and bling . I also used wink of stella on her boots hat and belt. 
Have a great Day!
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team as well as our guest designer this month:
Melissa from Moe Creations 

Have a great day!



Melanie Tammy Bonnie Corri Cristi Julie Julie Lezlye Saundra Tammy Trish

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So stinkin' cute!! :D

- Mel