Friday, May 23, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Relaese Sneek Day 1









Scrappy Moms Stamps New release Day #1



Welcome to day #1 of the release! I am showcasing the Tech savvy set today. As you read this I am on my way to beautiful Lake Tahoe to create with girlfriends! It is 2am and I haven't made it to bed yet! Oh My why do I always wait to the last minute!




For my card today I used an Silhouette file. I tried to make it look like my apple computer. It is a very simple yet effective masculine card. The other elements were cut using MFTSTAMPS dienamics blueprints dies. Paper is echo park.

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team as well as our guest designer this month:
Melissa from Moe Creations 

Have a great day!



Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Corri
Cristi
Julie
Julie
Lezlye
Saundra
Tammy
Trish

2 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Awesome card, Lezlye! :D

- Mel

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Cute cards, Lezlye!! ~hugs, Saundra