Saturday, May 24, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release Day #2










Scrappy Moms Stamps New release Day #2



Welcome to day #1 of the release! I am showcasing the  set today. As you read this I am on my way to beautiful Lake Tahoe to create with girlfriends! It is 2am and I haven't made it to bed yet! Oh My why do I always wait to the last minute!





For my card today I used Washi Tape with Glitter. I placed the washi down on cardstock and then I cut a heart and a heart out of the center. I then used an embossing folder by cuttle bug to emboss the starts.   It is a very simple yet effective card for a Veteran. The other elements were cut using MFTSTAMPS dienamics heart dies..

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team as well as our guest designer this month:
Melissa from Moe Creations 

Have a great day!



Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Corri
Cristi
Julie
Julie
Lezlye
Saundra
Tammy
Trish

2 comments:

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Oh, I love the glitter washi tape, Lezlye! ~hugs, Saundra

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So pretty, Lezlye! :D

- Mel