Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Scrappy Moms Stamps Fourth Year Anniversary!
1st Stamp Set Amusing Animal's






I made Two cards for the challenge. For the first one I broke out my E2! I have kept it because I really like the Just a note cartridge that is loaded on it. I mostly use the Birthday themed one but for this challenge picked the tree. 

My second card uses stamps from The Stamps of Life. I had stamped a bunch of these a while ago and I am trying to use up all my stamped cut pieces. The background I made using the memory box stencil and my distress mini ink pads.

I hope you will take a moment to visit the DT Blogs and to participate in the challenge at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com


Design Team Blogs

Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Corri
Cristi
Julie
Julie
Lezlye
Saundra
Tammy
Trish

2 comments:

Creative M said...

Super cute & fun cards!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute cards! The monkey hanging out of the tree is adorable! Fun cards!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com