Thursday, July 10, 2014

Poppy Stamps Blog Blitz Fall Pillowbox






Poppypillowbox
For my project today I decided to make a pillow-box. This could be used as a hostess gift or a goodie box after a party. I used the Maple leaf and birch leaf dies. I sprayed and stenciled the box using tattered angels sprays and memory box stencil. I then ran the box through my wood-grain embossing folder and my cut n boss. I also used my cut n boss to cut the leaf dies out of the stenciled paper and solid card-stock. Using my xyron 5 inch creative station adhesive and some
  foam tape , some ribbon and a rub on greeting on  a tag to finish it off! I hope you enjoyed my project. The die that I chose to give away is the Beech Leaf Die. is Don't forget to leave comments on all if the posts for your chance to win a Poppystamps die!









1 comment:

Eva said...

I love those leaf outline dies, they are just gorgeous. I am going to make something like this for Halloween, I think it's perfect to fit just the right amount of candies in it!