Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Poppystamps Blog Blitz! New Dies!



Poppystampsblitz#2fireplce
Welcome to the Blog Blitz for Poppystamps! We're celebrating the new Poppystamps release by showing projects featuring the dies as well as giving you a chance to win one of them on every post between July 1-15! I am so excited to show you my card! I specifically choose the dies for a Christmas Card! I cut the fireplace die out of red cardstock and lightly sponged black over the bricks. The stocking garland die was cut twice out of black and gold and the stocking top out of whit and all layered. You could create three different stockings if you wanted. The tree die I stacked to make taller and the trunk I cut by hand. I also used the Christmas Baubles for ornaments on the tree. I pulled in pieces of the grand Madison window to create my wainscoting background. The logs and the fire simply add to the scene creation of this card.

I hope you enjoyed my post. Please don't forget to leave a comment the stocking garland will be the die that is given away on this post!





1 comment:

shawn box said...

You did a fantastic job. TFS!