Thursday, July 24, 2014

Poppystamps/Twinery Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog and the Poppystamps & Twinery co Brand Blog Hop! If you reached my blog by accident and would like to start at the beginning of the hop please start here at the Twinery
You should have arrived here from Chunyuan Wu's   Blog.


For my Card I used the following Poppystamps Dies
Lorelai Leaf, Massa Leaf and the Caterpillar.
I embossed a piece of tan cardstock with my Ranger Alterations Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I used the following colors of twine from The Twinery  Charcoal, Marigold, and Marachino. I carefully spiral wrapped on each circle of the tiny caterpillar die each color. I used Glossy Accents as my glue. My sentiment is a rub-on I found in my stash from Making Memories.

My Second Card I made a cocoon out of the twine!
Next up on the hop is..
Stacy Shafer

There are so many aMAZing designers and we know you will find something
that will get your creative juices flowing.
Wanna know what YOU could win?!?
TT Sampler w Title
A Sampler Pack of Shimmer Twine (retail value $32)
Poppystamps Prize
Two pack of Dies (retail value 26.50)
Here’s how you can enter to win the Sampler Pack of Solid Twines:
Leave a comment on each participating designer’s blog on the hop (and here on our blog, too!).
This is a 3-day hop, so be sure to comment each day.
Please be sure to leave your e-mail address along with your comments
so we can have a way to contact you if you win.
For additional chances to win:
- Follow our blog. You can enter your e-mail to subscribe under the “Follow By Email!”
heading in the blog sidebar.
- “Like” The Twinery on Facebook and leave a comment on our page letting us know
you came from the blog hop.


Blog Line Up





35 comments:

Jeanne J said...

Clever little flowers I like them!!

Anita said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love how you used The Twinery twine. Hugs, Anita

Auntie Em said...

Your card is soooo cute and so detailed! I love the catepillar bites out of the leaves. Very creative!
Thanks for sharing this fun design! :)

Iris said...

Beautiful projects, thanks for the inspiration!

Joan said...

Thanks, love your cards!

Mary said...

Sweet...love that catapillar!

Stacey Schafer said...

great cards Lezley! the beehive is ultra clever!!

marylouh said...

Love the use of the vines on the cards. The flowers trailing along the vine on the first card is so pretty. The second card is stuffed with vines - a good place for the wonderful butterfly to land.
thanks for sharing great cards.

Aimee Dillon Vaassen said...

omgosh, I love LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! your cocoon and butterfly card, the wrapping of twine and the sentiment! It reminds me of this quote I read, "The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough". :) Your card is inspiring!

marylouh said...

I forgot to leave my address
txmlhl@yahoo.com
If you could add it or combine with my previous comment.
thanks.

Patt H. said...

Love both cards but especially the cocoon made with twine. So clever!

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Beautiful cardsss, second is my favorite!!!!!!!! Great work amiga! :)

chatys said...

Ambas tarjetas hermosas el detalle del twin en la primera esta genial y en la segunda espectacular que quedò ese capullo,..me encantan

Sue D said...

Very creative cards--love your caterpillar and the cocoon.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Amante del Papel said...

Great cards, with amazing ideas for twine!!!

Heather Thompson said...

I like the black background, I have a hard time using it. but these are great. very nice shares.

JR said...

Love the caterpillar. Such a cute card.

Jean Bullock said...

Very creative. I love the cocoon for the butterfly stamp. What a great idea.

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, I am addicted to dies and I love twine - this is an awesome blog hop! Love both of your cards! The cocoon is amazing - what a wonderful idea!

Irene said...

Fabulous! I especially like your use of twine on the caterpillar!

crimsonowlcreations said...

I love the colors and the fun design in your card! Very sweet!

marg0006 said...

pretty! Like the sweet flowers and branches.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Cornelia W said...

wonderful cards - love them both!

cghundley said...

Both of your cards
are delightful! Those
dies are wonderful.
Carla from Utah

CraftyPaws said...

Absolutely brilliant! Love that hive and that little button caterpillar is just too cute! tfs

Beverly S. said...

Love your cards...especially the get well one. Pretty!

theladystamper2000@yahoo.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your twine caterpillar looks fantastic
And Thank you so much for a chance to win yummy craft goodies.
Cheers
Dr Sonia
soniasv@rediffmail.com
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

DBMM said...

Beautiful cards, thanks for the inspiration!

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards! I love the dies you used and how you added texture from the twine! Fabulous ideas!

Centellazul said...

Beautiful cards, second is my favorite!! :)

Centellazul said...

Beautiful cards, second is my favorite!! :)

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Such pretty cards!

Ira Huberts said...

Very creative use of the twine Lezlye! Love your cute caterpillar and the cocoon is brilliant!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Claire Boyd said...

A caterpillar & a cocoon - reminds me of my son's favourite book !! Great card designs & I am looking at twine in a completely different light after seeing what you have created

janlesiak said...

Two very cute cards.