Friday, July 25, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release!


Scrappy Moms Stamps 
Two New Stamp Sets!




Whimsical Words 




and 


 You are my Everything!


For my card I chose to use the You are my Everything! Since I have become quite the wine drinker lately, I thought this was appropriate! This card goes out to ALL my Wine Loving Friends!

I cut the wine Glass from my Cricut! French Manor Caartridge. Cut twice out of White, sponged the one with concord grape distress ink, cut and glued on top of the white with grey shading. Then I added two layers of glossy accents. The cheese is from the Cricut Cartridge Create a Critter. I also shaded the cheese with distress ink. The card Base is from a box of card I purchased at Micheal's and The Archway cut is from a MFTSTAMPS Blueprint die set.
The tan piece is embossed with a cuttlebug Anna Griffin Folder.
A black piece of twine from the Twinery added to the glass.

Have a Great Day! 
Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT and what they created for the release!


Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Corri
Cristi
Julie
Julie
Lezlye
Tammy
Trish

1 comment:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

I love it!!! Great job! :D

- Mel