Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challange






Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Welcome to my blog and the Terrific Tuesday Challenge for Scrappy Moms Stamps! Today's challenge is to use Under the Sea!
I used a SVG file from Distressed Diva and my Silhouette to create the whale. The small wave is a fiskars border punch and the larger wave is a cricut cut wave! I added color coordinating stickles to the water splash. Sentiment is Scrappy Moms Stamps Sail Away set.
  I hope you will join me and the other designers at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com be sure to add your link for a chance to win a stamp set!
Scrappy Moms DT

                                                                         Melanie
 Bonnie 
 Corri  
 Julie  
Julie 
 Lezlye 
 Saundra 
 Tammy
 
Have a great Day!


No comments: