Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge Post





Welcome to my blog and the Terrific Tuesday Challenge for Scrappy Moms Stamps!


The challenge is Orange and Brown. I added a few other colors to mine and I am sure that's ok too! Join us won't you for your chance to win a stamp set from Scrappy Moms!

Here's my card!


I used my Copic markers to color in the image design from Whippersnapper Stamps. Die cut the circles using my cut n boss and spellbinders dies. Paper is Doodlebug and K and Company, from my Halloween stashed Papers. Vintage :)
The sentiment is Scrappy Moms of course . I added wink of stella in black to bats, hard to see in pic. Glossy accents to owls eyes.

Design Team

Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Corri
Cristi
Julie
Julie
Lezlye
Tammy
Trish

No comments: