Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Elegant Card Poppystamps


Welcome to the Poppystamps blog! Lezlye here with some elegant inspiration.
Poppygold
I love using gold paper to make an elegant card. I used the Bonney Stem die for my focal image andding texture with and embossing folder and different levels of intrest. I used some foam squares to mount the sentiment circle, where I used a rub on to convey my message.
IMG_9420
IMG_9421
This combination is perfect for an elegant card or for a 50th wedding Anniversary Card. I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure and visit www.poppystamps.com to see all of the other fabulous dies available!
Lezlye Signature copy


6 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

Beautiful card, love the embossing and the gold foil on white looks great. (BL)

SharonCallisCrafts said...

Ohh that die is lush!! gorgeous card (BL)

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS!
Miranda :) BL

Shanna Shands said...

I love the simplicity of your card. BL

Colleen said...

Such a pretty card. BL

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

Very nice card. Love the layers of gold.

Tammy S.
Bloggie Love