Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Poppystamps Blog Blits-Bushel Basket




We're celebrating the latest Poppystamps release of 17 new dies with a blog blitz. We'll be featuring the new dies on posts through November 12 and offering up some wonderful prizes.

Today my inspiration is drawn from where I live. Apple Hill is a place many people visit here in El Dorado County. Apple farms flourish here and you can pick and buy anything apple! I used the bushel basket,applesand fancy thanks to create a lovely thanks card. I also used the heart background die.

Sponging and added stickers to resemble the rivits in the baskets added for intrest.




I also added a bit of wink of stella to my apples.



Poppystampshop

The thanks I die cut from a gold paper to bring out the gold stickers.

Now for the part you have been waiting for...... the prize of course! Leave me a comment on this card by November 17 for your chance to win the bushel Basket Die.

[1106] DIES- Bushel Basket



Winners will be posted in the afternoon November 21!

For a second chance to win - I hope you will join us for our new monthly challenge. To see the latest challenge just click on the photo in the side bar, or the tab on the top of the page!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Lezlye








10 comments:

Lori Apgar said...

What a darling card - this would be great for a teacher! Love the gold Thanks!! BL Hugs ~ Lori

Sue Souza said...

Love this fall inspired card. The gold "thanks" really makes this card look rich and the red used behind the background makes the apples pop in their baskets. Gorgeous card!

Lyne Blodgett said...

Love the thanks die - I may need to purchase that one!
Lyne - BL
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

LisaM said...

Love that stamp set! Your card is beautiful! BL

Janet's Planet said...

I love your card!! So cute! Bloggie Love Janet

Miranda said...

Love this!!!
Miranda :) BL

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow this is a beautiful card and you found great local inspiration. I love the background and the gold sentiment. This would also make a great fall card.

Happy BL An'Jenic

Colleen said...

That card is just adorable. What great dies and you did them justice. BL

Tonya said...

Simple yet classic card! Love the design!

Your BL friend Tonya :-)

laurie said...

Cute card..I love that sweet little basket!