Saturday, October 25, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release Day #2




For today's release sneek Peek I used a file from Ka Doodlebug. I cut it tonight on my cricut Explore. I am still learning how the sizes are so my little Christmas bear is so tiny!

I apologize for the bad lighting, I was at the scrapbook expo today and wasn't able to get a daylight shot of my card. 
Check out the DT to see what they did for the second day of sneak peeks!

Have a great Day!
Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Corri
Cristi
Julie
Julie
Lezlye
Tammy
Trish

12 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

What a sweet card, love the expression on the bears face.

Shanna Shands said...

Such an adorable card.

Shanna BL

SharonCallisCrafts said...

Hohhot the embossing folder is lush and the character is so cute, love this card (BL)

Sukie said...

Adorable card, the embossed background looks fabulous and I just love the sweet bear! BL

Janet's Planet said...

cute card! TFS Bloggie Love Janet

LisaM said...

Love the embossing and your adorable bear! BL

Colleen said...

Such a sweet card, you do some great work. BL

Lyne Blodgett said...

Did you get anything fun at the expo - would love to see a haul video
Lyne - BL
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

That's a really great card. I'm adding the new stamp set to my wish list.

Tammy S.
Bloggie Love

Tonya said...

Super cute card! Love all the little details!
Your BL friend Tonya :-)

Lori Apgar said...

What a lovely card - I just love the embossing!! BL Hugs ~ Lori

Miranda said...

Beautiful!
Miranda :) BL