Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge









Welcome to my Blog and the Challenge for Scrappy Moms Stamps. I have been in Lake Tahoe Scrappin and my scheduled blog post didn't post. :( Please accept my apologies. The challenge is to use a button on your creation and link it up at  
www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com


I used a MFTSTAMPS Dienamic Blueprints die set to create my card and I added a Scrappy Moms Sntiment and a heart Button!

Be sure to visit the DT Blogs to see their creations!

Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Corri
Cristi
Julie
Julie
Lezlye
Tammy
Trish

8 comments:

Miranda said...

Love your card! Miranda :) BL

Michelle Kinder said...

Your card is very nice.
Michelle BL

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Great primary color card! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love today!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Renee Savoie said...

Great colour scheme!

Shelley said...

Cute card. Reminds me to try and use more buttons. BL

Scrappin Robin said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.
Robin...BL
http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

Lori Comeau said...

This card is eye catching with the colors. Nicely done! (BL)

Rhonda Helm said...

very nice.

bl