Monday, October 27, 2014

Whipper Snapper Card

COuldn't get blogger to post this last night, stayed up till 2am and nothing! Sheduled it and it still didn't post.. Better late than never;)




Fur Ever Friends



One of my Whipper Snapper card I made in Lake Tahoe a couple of weeks ago. I sold the card before I could get a great photo of it. 
Supplies used:
Whipper Snapper Stamp Cat and Birdie
Cpoic Markers
Fur ever friend sentiment Scrappy Moms Stamps
American Crafts Pattern Paper
CTMH retired charms
Seriously fabric sticker.
Blueprints dienamic MFTSTAMPS
                                                                     Have a great day!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Miranda said...

Adorable!
Miranda :) BL

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Cute card. I love the image.
Happy BL An'Jenic-

Tonya said...

So stinkin' cute! The cat and bird image is simply adorable!
Your BL friend Tonya :-)