Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cheery snowman

Welcome to the Poppystamps Blog! I am so happy to bring you my latest Poppystamps Dies creation. I absolutely LOVE snowmen. My tree every year I decorate with them! I decided to used non traditional pastel colors.

Topviewpoppysnow
I first cut the poppy tree border die out of white,blue, pink, purple, green and cut a colored tree from each. Glued them and coordinating sequins to trees. Cut two more layers hills and foam mounted for snow hills with dimension.

Snowmanhappy holidpoppyI added the snow flurry border and snow person.
Wink of Stella used on hills and happy holidays.
Snowclospoppy

Thanks for stopping by!
Lezlye Signature copy




10 comments:

Nicole said...

What an adorable card! I love all the great details!! BL

lindaplus3 said...

very very cute :)

Liz Mullen said...

I absolutely love your card! it is the cutes. I like how you layered the hill and added the sequins. (BL)

Miranda said...

What a cute card!
Miranda :) BL

Janet said...

Great card Love all the detail and layering . Playing catch up from last week.
Big BLog Hugs, Janet (BL)

MyScrapMenagerie said...

Love your card! It's so adorable! TFS! (BL)

Colleen said...

Cute card, love the die you used at the top. BL

Renee Savoie said...

Love all of the layering, super cute card!! - BL

Renee Savoie said...

Love all the layering, super cute card!! - BL

Elaine Rohne said...

This is the cutest card ever!

Elaine (BL)
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com