Saturday, November 01, 2014

Poppystamps Fall Challenge

Challenge 2 Thankful copyToday I am posting the card I made for the Poppystamps Thankful Challenge, I created my background using Distress inks and a rubber brayer.

 When I first created the card I had the trees floating, they needed to be grounded so I used a black piece of cardstock and then cut the thanks out of orange to go with the sunset.

Please join us over at the Poppy Blog by clicking this link for the challenge! You can upload your Thankful card an you might be chosen as the winner! Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my card and the challenge!


Have a great day!







15 comments:

Janet's Planet said...

Beautiful Card! Janet BL

LisaM said...

Gorgeous card! Enjoy your weekend! BL

Janet said...

Wow Love this card Beautiful effect!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet (BL)

Lori Apgar said...

Wow - what a gorgeous card!! I love the background!!! BL Hugs ~ Lori

Blanca Ramirez said...

Muy lindo, die de frases me encanta

Colleen said...

Stunning card. BL

Lyne Blodgett said...

Great idea grounding the trees
Lyne - BL

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. Beautiful card!! LOVE the one with out the black bottom BETTER!!! BL

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow another beautiful card. I love the colors.
Happy BL An'Jenic

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS!!!!
Miranda :) BL

Mary Kay Lyons-McDonnell said...

Very nice Trees. I love the colorful background. thanks for sharing. BL

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creating Designs here. LOVE the colors in your card!! BL

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. I LOVE this card where the trees seam to be floating. All I would do is take a pen and draw a wavy line to indicate the ground!! LOVE the intence color on that card!!!! BL

Haidee said...

pretty amazing cards tfs from BL group E

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. LOVE your Thankful challenge!! BL