Friday, November 28, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release Day #2

Scrappy Moms Stamps
New Release and Free Shipping!






Now on to my card.
 
 
I used a digital stamp from Kenny K digital designs. I thought this would make a great card for a teenage girl. I chose the pink and black combination of colors to really make it pop. I also colored her with my copic markers.
 
Please take a look around the other DT members blogs to see what they have come up with!
 
I am off to work Black Friday.. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. Your girl is so sassy!! BL

http://stephaniescreativezone.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - so cute! :)

- Mel

Nicole said...

This card is adorable and you did a wonderful job on the coloring!! BL

Miranda said...

What an adorable card!
Miranda :) BL