Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wintery Snowflakes Poppystamps

Welcome to my blog and my post for Poppystamps! I am sharing a wintery card for your inspiration.

IMG_9487

I used the Winterflake Border and the Merry Christmas Background die. I purposely left the glue off the snowflakes inside where the sentiment goes to add a flurry feel to the card.

I colored the letters with a metallic paint pen.

Poppymerry
Play with your Poppystamps Dies!
Hope you have a great Day!
Lezlye Signature copy





6 comments:

Miranda said...

Very pretty!
Miranda :) BL

Colleen said...

Beautiful card, it is so soft and yet you get the wintery feel. BL

Janet said...

Very Pretty card! Playing Catch up from last week.
Big Blog hugs, Janet (BL)

MyScrapMenagerie said...

Another beautiful card! Talented lady! (BL)

Elaine Rohne said...

So pretty and dainty!

Elaine (BL)
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Christine Kiehl said...

Very nicely done on this card! Love the soft color combo! Such delicate snowflakes!