Sunday, December 07, 2014

Christmas Card Kit Exchange Cards

Christmas Card Kit Exchange



This is the card I created and made 9 kits of. Each participant then assembled one of my cards. We all came home with 8 different cards! Thank you to Regina Easter for hosting this Fab Party! I think I may do a Birthday themed one!

Here are the rest of the cards created. Two of them I re arranged in order to add a sentiment to them.
Have you started your Christmas Cards yet?? There is still time.. I am working on mine everyday!
Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

wowzer they all look so awesome...and yes girl do a birthday one...it would be so fun....so glad to have finally met you in person..big hugs

Lori Apgar said...

Your cards are darling - I really love the snowman one!! BL Hugs - Lori

Shanna Shands said...

Ho fun. I love the background. The snowman is just awesome!

The rest of the cards are fun. Especially the sweater one.

Shanna BL

Creative M said...

Adorable!! I absolutely love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*