Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Starbuck's Birthday!

Love You Trenta!


 This card was made for a co-worker friend of mine for her daughter's 40th Birthday. I used products from two of my FAVORITE online stores! Simon Says Stamp and My Favorite Things!
I love the red and Teal combination! I had to hand cut the check-mark for the cup. I added MME candy stripe pattern paper for a festive peppermint feel! I also used my Stampin up scallop punch for the border. Don't you just love the handwritten birthday dies by Kristina Werner!

Whipping out the rest of my Christmas Cards, then I hope to be back to my regular posting! This month has just flown by!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sukie said...

This is fabulous card! Love the color combination and whimsical looking "happy birthday"! The peppermint strip of paper is the perfect accent!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, LOVE!