Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Coffee and Donuts Scrappy Moms Stamps








Welcome to Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge! Today's theme is Sugar Rush! Basically anything Sweet!


I wanted to use a set that I have had sitting in my loft just begging to be used! It came from Simon Says Stamp. i stamped 10 donuts and colored the pieces with my copic markers. I added a bit of tan fun flock to one, glossy accents to two of them. I sprinkled Martha Stewart coarse glitter to the red. For the light pink I embossed the sprinkles in black, the other pink donut I made it appear that a bite was taken out of it!




 I used my MFTSTAMPS coffee cup die-namics.
 Come play along with us at www.scrappymoms-stamps.com

Please welcome all the NEW Team Members!

Debbie from Pannell Designs
Carri from Double Click - AKA ABusyBee
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner
LeeAnn from Snappy Scraps
JoAnn from Jo Boogie Stamping 
Theresa from The Scrapbooking Queen
 

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable, love those donuts!!! Lee-Ann :)

Miranda said...

Adorable!
Miranda :) BL

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

What fun and yummy donuts! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super cute card! I love all the different donuts! Hugs!

Debby Pannell said...

This is adorable Lezlye. I love the way you added different textures to the doughnuts. They look delicious enough to eat.
TTFN

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

How cute! I love it! And I think I need to get this stamp set now. LOL

hugs,
Jo:)