Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day #2 Scrappy Moms Release- January

Beat to my Heart
For the Birds and You are my Everything 2!




For my card I went with a Die from Ellentina that I LOVE! A Guitar! One thing you should know about me is that I Love my Music! I LOVE all Genres except RAP. Rock and Roll Specifically 70,80 rock and country!



Check out our Guest Designer and the rest of the Design team though the links below!



Design Team!

Carri
Corri
Debby
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
LeeAnn
Lezlye
Stacey
Theresa

Have a Great Day!

7 comments:

Creative M said...

A fabulous card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

LOVE IT! This would be a wonderful guy card! :)

- Mel

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful...and gender neutral...PERFECT!!!!

Colleen said...

What a great manly card. BL

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so fun! I love the guitar! Hugs!

Stacey--DT sister

bonnie said...

Such a cool card! How's your sweet niece?hugs xx

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

This is fabulous! Love the colors!