Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MFTSTAMPS Delicious Birthday!

Love Cake?



Yumm! Using stamps and dies from one of my Favorite Companies! MFT! If you have never heard of them you NEED to go and check them out! www.mftstamps.com

I love their stamps and die combos for unique cards and paper crafts. One of my Favorite designers is Laina Lamb! She ROCK at Masculine Designs! Truth be told I have wanted to create a line just for guys! I gave my suggestions to MFT during a recent Q & A on their Facebook Page. I don't know the first thing about designing dies, (I wouldn't mind learning :) ) But MFT does it right! Now a dream would be to be on their design team! I'd be in heaven!

My card uses papers from My Minds Eye. A coordinating 6x6 paper pad, I then matched cardstock from my stash. Iyt's hard to tell but the cake plate is cut out of blue cardstock and a vellum piece over the top for a frosted plate look.

The glitter (Martha Stewart) coarse glitter was added using glossy accents. Yellow stickles on the candles.

Pinking circle die, circle die and pierced strip all MFTSTAMPS Dienamics. Cake is mounted with foam squares.
Have a Happy Day!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous job Lezlye!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Lezlye!!!

Lori Comeau said...

What a yummy card. BL