Saturday, January 17, 2015

MFTSTAMPS SKETCH CHALLENGE!

Let's Tool Around!

It's no secret I LOVE MFTSTAMPS and DIENAMICS! I have been dying to play and participate in the sketch and color challenges. I pulled out son of my stamps and dies and this is what I came up with in my allotted 30 Minute time period!
I apologise for the glare, I used a shiny silver cardstock and I am a night owl that crafts at night, so optimum lighting was not available for my photo.

Check out the blog where the Fabulous Susan Opel is the creative ambassador for the challenges! Join us wont you?


Have a great Day! I'm off work so I am hoping to play more!


5 comments:

Cori in W. Texas said...

Super, duper cute! The border colors/pattern paper you chose makes those lovely tools really stand out :)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute guy card!! LOVE!

thestampingbug said...

Love it! I'm going to play tomorrow too-

beth opel said...

This is super cute!!! Love the masculine take on the sketch.

Susan R. Opel said...

Lezlye! I freaking LOVE this!