Friday, January 30, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps Release Card #3

For the Birds
Beat to my Heart
For the Birds and You are my Everything 2!





For my card I went with a SVG file from SVG Cutting files. It was an exclusive file you received when hopping during the breakfast hop. If you are interested there is a Facebook Group where you can get notices of their hops and the directions to participate. I love Ann's files she is one very Talented Woman!

Click on Photo to enlarge

Check out our Guest Designer and the rest of the Design team though the links below!



Design Team!

Carri
Corri
Debby
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
LeeAnn
Lezlye
Stacey
Theresa

Have a Great Day!

4 comments:

Creative M said...

Totally cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

Simply adorable!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

Colleen said...

So very sweet. BL