Saturday, February 28, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps Release Day #2

I am happy to share Scrappy Moms Stamps  2 newest stamp sets with you today! This release will be my last posts for Scrappy Moms Stamps. :9 It was a hard decision but I needed to step down. I love all my teammates and consider each and everyone of them my friends! Be sure and check out all their blogs for their creations. I will have two more cards for you in the following days..










We hope that you will love these 2 new sets as much as we do!  :)
Our very talented design team, including our February Guest Designer - Debbie from DD Crafts, will have new projects using these sets all week.  


DT

Melanie Tammy Bonnie Carri Corri Debby JoAnn Julie Julie LeeAnn Lezlye Stacey Theresa

8 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so super cute! Hugs!

Lori Comeau said...

I love the strawberries, such a cute card. BL

Colleen said...

Great new word stamps and love the strawberries. BL

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Lezlye!!!

Debbie said...

Lezlye wow your strawberry card is so cute I just love it and the sentiment goes great with it nice to be a guest designer with you all
Hugs
Debbie

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Nice project! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Debby Pannell said...

Super berry sweet shape card. Love it.
TTFN

Bev Code said...

cute strawberries BL