Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fine Feathered Friends-Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge

For the Birds!






Welcome to my blog and my post for Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge! Fine Feathered Friends is the theme. Use a bird!

For my card I used a file from SVG Cutting Files. I actually got this file as the result of a hop that I participated in. It is NOT available any longer. I thought he was kinda quirky for today's theme. The patterned paper is from Stampin Up. The sentiment is Scrappy Moms Stamps fro the set For the Birds!

Be sure and check out the rest of the DT to see what they created for the challenge, then join us at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com



Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Carri
Corri
Debby
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
LeeAnn
Lezlye
Stacey
Theresa
Have a Terrific Tuesday!


15 comments:

Chris said...

love that bird! it made an amazing card!

Debby Pannell said...

Oh my gosh...this card is so freaking cute. Love that bird.
TTFN

Tonya said...

Your card is so stinkin' cute! Love! Love! Love!

Your BL friend Tonya :-)

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This made me smile!! I love that bird! Cute card! Hugs!

Miranda said...

What a cute fun card!!!! TFS BL

Nicole said...

This is an adorable card! The bird is sooo cute!! B L

Colleen said...

That card just makes you smile, I love it. BL

Tracy F. said...

What a fun card! Love that bird! BL

Lori Comeau said...

Such a cute and adorable card. BL

LisaM said...

Love your cute, quirky bird! BL

Sukie said...

Too cute, the bird is so fun! The sentiment is just perfect! BL

Lyne Blodgett said...

Remind me of the game - Angry Birds
Lyne - BL

Janet said...

Love your card that bird is too cute!! BL

Madge Gillen said...

Oh my stars!!!! I love this cute bird!! EEK!!! So fun!! love this! Very creative great job!! Loves-Madge BL