Friday, February 27, 2015

Introducing Food for Thought and Smitten

Happy Friday! Can you believe it's the end of February already?!

I am happy to share Scrappy Moms Stamps  2 newest stamp sets with you today! This e will be my last posts for Scrappy Moms Stamps. :9 It was a hard decision but I needed to step down. I love all my teammates and consider each and everyone of them my friends! Be sure and check out all thier blogs for theier creations. I will have two more cards for you in the following days..





We hope that you will love these 2 new sets as much as we do!  :)
Our very talented design team, including our February Guest Designer - Debbie from DD Crafts, will have new projects using these sets all week.  


DT

Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Carri
Corri
Debby
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
LeeAnn
Lezlye
Stacey
Theresa

13 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

Great stamp sets, catchy sentiments. Love the colors on the card. BL

Miranda said...

Such a lovely card! I wish you luck in wherever your new adventure takes you! BL

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty Lezlye...I'm sad to hear that you're leaving us...wishing you all the best for your future!!! Love and Hugs Lee-Ann :)

Madge Gillen said...

I love your card!!! These stamp sets are simply adorable!!! Great job creating. Sad to hear that you had to step down, however sometimes things happen and we have to do what we have to do. I love following your blog and all of the fun things that you have here!! Loves-Madge BL

readysetstamp said...

This is beautiful Lezlye! XOXO, Julie. :0)

bonnie said...

This is so pretty! Love those colours together too xx

Tonya said...

Cute stamp sets and adorable card!

Your BL friend Tonya :-)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So very pretty! :)

{{{ HUGS }}}

- Mel

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Absolutely beautiful! Hugs!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Nice card! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Nice card! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Nice card! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Debby Pannell said...

Beautiful card. I love the flowers and inspiration for this sentiment.
TTFN