Monday, March 16, 2015

Custom 70th Birthday Card

Happy 70th Birthday!


I had a lot of fun on Saturday night creating this One of a kind custom Birthday Card! I love to do that! It took my 5 hours from concept, design to coloring and assembly. Tieing the String on the balloons with my long fingernails proved to be troublesome but worth the added effort. I added touches of wink of stella on her top and glossy accents to lips, eyes and balloons.









Supplies:
MFTSTAMPS Dies - Balloons., Happy Birthday script
Simon Says Stamp Balloon DIes
Cricut Explore and Design Space Scissors
Saturadted Canary Jane Girl
Various Copic Markers to color
Car base is a Accucut Die 5 x7


Have a great Day!


7 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

Love the card. Great design.
BL

Regina Easter said...

its awesome girlie....hugs

Madge Gillen said...

I am loving this!! The coloring is great!! how fun, getting personalized cards are so fun to get!!! Loves- Madge BL

Sukie said...

Super fun birthday card! Love the balloon bouquet with string on the balloons! I understand how time consuming projects can be, I often spend hours on my layout pages Hope you are having a great week! BL

Tonya said...

Awesome card and I agree with the long fingernails statement they can sure make things tricky when you are trying to craft. :-)

Your BL friend Tonya :-)

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

cute card! I'm sure it was well received! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Michelle Kinder said...

Adorable card! Love it. BL