Thursday, March 19, 2015

Easter 's Shakin' Poppystamps





 Poppystamps Easter Card- shaker


Poppy easter shakerFor my Card I created a shaker scene, I loved adding all the little elements and details. First I prepared my shaker element using the Open Studio Circle Dies. I cut a layer of cardstock, two layers of fun foam, using the same die.
IMG_3380Using the same circumference circle and the open studio circle die cut your acetate or clear plastic piece. Also die cut your eggs, ladder, buckets and pails out of desired colors. I chose to use a sanding block on my ladder that I cut out of white core paper, it gives the look of wood.

IMG_3377

Here are some close ups..

Poppyeaster12and one more...

Poppyeaster3 Poppysignature



6 comments:

Tonya said...

Super fun Easter card! I love the sequins and all the little details!!!

Your BL friend Tonya :-)

Lyne Blodgett said...

Adorable - I can't make shaker cards for the life of me.

Sukie said...

Adorable card, love the shaker design! The little scene you created is adorable! Love those tiny little eggs too! BL

Lori Comeau said...

Love this shaker card. How fun. You did an awesome job on this. BL

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

What a fun intricate Easter shaker card! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Michelle Kinder said...

Adorable shaker card! BL