Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Mum..Poppystamps

Birthday mumWelcome to Poppystamps Blog! Lezlye, here from Sunny Northern California with some Floral Mum inspiration for you. I also show you how I made my own background paper using one of Memory Box C. Designer Stencils.
Birthdaymumside
To make my background paper I started with a Memory Box Stencil and some Ranger Distress ink. I love this ink because it blends so well. Using a foam tip applicator to apply different levels of the same color for a great blended effect!

IMG_3447
I then blended around the edge of the cardstock.

IMG_3449 Poppysignature








6 comments:

Colleen said...

Very pretty card. BL

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

The Gov. said...

Beautiful card! bl

Miranda said...

Beautiful card! BL

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

I love this card! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Michelle Kinder said...

Love this card! BL