Monday, March 23, 2015

MFTSTAMPS Color Challenge



I was able to play again! I had to use similar inks as I don't own any MFT inks other than hybrid black...GASP! guess I better get some! My colors are CTMH Sorbet,Twighlight Lagoon and I added a bit of buttercup.
Dies and stamps are MFTSTamps Tropical Sensations
The background die is Poppystamps Meso Background
I also used a Lifestyle crafts textured embossing plate.
A few pieces of bling added around foam mounted flowers..

Have a great day and I hope you'll try playing along with MFTStamps Challenges on their blog! www.cardchallenges.com


Have a great Day!

7 comments:

LisaM said...

Love the colors on this pretty card! BL

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Miranda said...

Very pretty card! I love color challenges!!!! BL

Tracy F. said...

How pretty! Great colors! BL

Bev Code said...

stunning layers and colouring... BL

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Love this card! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Michelle Kinder said...

Love this card! BL