Sunday, March 22, 2015

MFTSTAMPS Sketch Challenge #220

Game On!
MFTSTAMPS Sketch Challenge


I finally was able to play and participate in the MFTSTAMPS Sketch Challenge this week! So much fun, I need to create more often! I have just been working so much and been tired so creating has been pushed to the side. I am hoping to change that here real soon.



I used my MFTS Dienamics Game controller by LLD, and the coordinating sentiment stamps. I also used pieces of my blue prints 1 and 2. The stitched circles are MFTSTAMPS too!
All those tiny colored dots cut from paper hard to keep control on my work desk, I just cut a bunch of colors and applied them randomly.

I added some enamel dots for color and to play with the sketch true to originality! I hope you enjoyed my card and that you consider playing along with MFTSTAMPS.com!


Have a Fabulous Day!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

LisaM said...

Such a fun take in the sketch! BL

Tracy F. said...

How fun! Love your take on the sketch! BL

Bev Code said...

great take on the sketch BL

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Cool card! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC