Thursday, April 30, 2015

Camping Fox- Poppystamps

Foxpoppystamps
Welcome Poppystamps fans! I have and adorable little card for you today! I used the brand new into the words stamps and the A Fox Tale stamp set. I also used the companion dies to a fox tale.

IMG_4068
Using a versamark ink pad, watercolor paper and the Memory Box Shimmer stencil apply versamark ink through stencil, add white embossing powder, heat emboss then watercolor the paper to achieve the desired result!
IMG_4074
IMG_4075
Sorry for the shot of my shoes! Lol. I hope you enjoy my card and another way to use your stencils and embossing with watercolors.
Poppysig


3 comments:

Michelle Kinder said...

Oh my! So cute! BL

The Gov. said...

What a fun card! bl

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

great tutorial! love the card! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC