Monday, April 20, 2015

Deer Friend

Poppystamps Blog Blitz card #2

Deer Friend


Welcome the the Poppystamps blog! Lezlye here with some card inspiration combining stamps and dies together!


Blog blitz card #2
I hand cut the Deer and the Tree (I don't have the dies yet) Cut my three hills using the landscaped stitched borders. Layered them and attached  tree and the deer. I sponged the white background using the cloud stencil. The banner stamp was stamped directly onto sponged background and colored in with copic markers.

Deer friendpoppyThe deer and tree were water-colored with Ranger distress pens.

I hope you enjoyed my little scenic card using the new poppystamps clear stamp sets.

Leave a ccomment on the Poppystamps blogpost for a chance to win the Stitched landscape die!
Poppysig


6 comments:

Brenda Herndon said...

Lezlye,
I love this card!! I think the hills are awesome. You did a great job!! I like your card holder too. Where did you find that??

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute scene!

LisaM said...

Love the hills and adorable deer! BL

Chris said...

your card is super cute!!!! bl

Tracy F. said...

Such a cute card! BL

Bev Code said...

great layers. fun elements BL