Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happy 50th Birthday Grouch!

Good Ole Oscar!



My best friend Stacey through a Surprise Birthday Party for her husband! He turned 50! Boy was he surprised! He has a recycling business so I made this Oscar garbage recycling card for him. The inside reads "No reason to be a Grouch you're Recycled now!

I made my cuts in Cricut design space and used my Cricut explore. I had a heck of a time getting my computer to accept the plug in and allow me to access all of my cartridge library! Just when I was ready to give up it worked! I sure hope it stays that way!

I used a recycled piece of phone book! yes I still had one phone book in the house!
birthday and numbers are MFTSTAMPS
Paper is MME bright side



Have a great Day! I have been creating up a storm so watch here for some new cards and the Poppystamps release!

8 comments:

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Great card! I love the crumpled newspaper!!! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love how you incorporated the recycling theme into your card! I'm sure this was a hit for your friend's birthday! Hope you had a great weekend! BL

Sue in CT said...

I love it! Funny you should mention phone books, just got my new one on Friday. (Which means I can re-purpose my old one too.)

Lori Comeau said...

What a fun card. BL

Lyne Blodgett said...

What a perfect idea for an old grouch :-)
Lyne - BL
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

Sherrie K. said...

What an awesome card! Love it!

Creative M said...

Too darn cute!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Madge Gillen said...

Oh my stars!!! This is so FREAKING CUTE!!! I am digging the techniques that you used!!! How fun!! Great Job Loves- Madge BL