Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Poppystamps Blog Blitz! Man's Best Friend

Welcome to the Poppystamps Blog and our Blog Blitz week! The design team has been hard at work creating inspiration for you using new die and stamps from Poppystamps as well as Memory Box Stencils.

Dogblogblitz

I used the Paw Border and the Patient Pup. I hand cut my grass hill before stenciling. (now we have some dies that will do it!!)

Poppydogstencil

Please be sure to comment on all of the blogs for your chance to win a die from Poppystamps! I have chosen the Dog Paw Border Die to giveaway to one lucky commenter!
Be sure to check back everyday for new inspiration!
Lezlye Signature copy




6 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

Cute card. Love the paw prints. BL

Lori Comeau said...

Cute card. Love the paw prints. BL

Lyne Blodgett said...

What a cute puppy and he's sized perfect for the card.
Lyne - BL
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

Madge Gillen said...

What a great card!!! I love the doggie and the paw prints too!! Great Job! Loves- Madge BL

Tonya said...

Glad we are friend is the perfect sentiment for this card. Wonderfully done!

Your BL friend Tonya :-)

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Cute animal card. Love the stencil. I always wondered how you put the supply icons at the bottom of your post. Clue me in please?!

I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC