Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Kindness Poppystamps

Welcome to the Poppystamps Blog. Today I have a card for you that makes me happy! Bright Color and soft color along with the bold black Sunflower diecut, makes a stunning card!

Poppykindnewwsunflwatercolor
i  first stamped the Memory Box co sentiment onto Watercolor paper using a hybrid black ink, zapped it with my heat gun. Then i wet the paper and started dropping color onto the wet area's and let the paint work. once my desired colors were there I added the black die cut of the sunflower. one of my Favorite dies from Poppystamps!
Poppystampssunflowermday
This is last years version with Spayed ink and a stencil.. you can see the description here.
I added a few sequins to add sparkle and texture. Have a great Day!
  Poppysig


9 comments:

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! I just love the honeycomb background you created! Fun addition of the sequins too! BL

Lori Comeau said...

Love this card. the colrs a great and the watercolr wash in the background just anchors it. Nicely done. BL

Lyne Blodgett said...

The flower die makes a nice bold statement
BL

Lori Comeau said...

Very nice card. Love all the texture from the bg. BL

LisaM said...

Gorgeous card! BL

Colleen said...

I love the card, that honeycomb background is great. Bl

Madge Gillen said...

I am loving the honeycomb background and the stamps are beautiful!! What a fu card!! Loves- Madge BL

Chris said...

i love that die! beautiful card! bl

The Gov. said...

Both cards are amazing! bl