Friday, May 08, 2015

MFTSTAMPS Wendesday Skech Challenge #227


I have been busy making card kits to take with me to Lake Tahoe for a Scrappin/ Crafting weekend, I just had to stop and create for this challenge!

Here is my take using fresh cut flowers dienamic and the mason jar and labels.

I love daisies in Yellow and white so I found this scrap of coordinating Stampin Up Pattern paper that worked great here on this bright vibrant card!

Enjoy! Hope you'll play along with MFTSTAMPS challenges they are so much fun!

Have a great Day!

8 comments:

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

charming! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

charming! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Lori Comeau said...

Very pretty. I like how the jar looks so real. BL

Colleen said...

Pretty card. BL

Sukie said...

Beautiful card! Love the mason jar with flowers! Great take on the sketch! BL

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful card! I love the jar and the placement of the flowers, it looks so natural! Wonderful take on the sketch, so glad you played along at MFT!

Madge Gillen said...

Seriously.... this card is darling I am loving the jar and the flowers!!! Loves- Madge BL