Friday, May 01, 2015

New Tool for ALL Papere Crafters!

 






 The Perfect Portfolio ™  It’s a sketchbook, it’s a notebook, it’s a clipboard. Patented Magnetic Clipbook ™ system snaps to locks paper in place & Leaves no marks!
It’s a perfect portable work surface!
Present your artwork it’s the - turns into an easel
Store, protect your art - Slimline profile  
Great for Artists, Crafters, Students, Home & Office!
Patented magnetic design holds up to 20 sheets of paper firmly in place.  Doesn’t mark your paper!

You can save 10% by using my link and code on the sidebar on my blog! Or click on this image below!!

I am ordering a few! I have a couple of friends that will love this! Me too!
Have a great Day!

2 comments:

The Gov. said...

interesting bl

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

this is awesome! TFS! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC