Sunday, May 31, 2015

Rock -N-Roll Cards!

Welcome to my blog! Sorry for the hiatus in posting but I have been traveling and visiting my granddaughter in Southern California!

Me , Riley and my lovely daughter Sarah.

While I was there I found a new Paper crafting store! I heart craft Envy. What a fabulous little store! I loved looking around and talking with the sales woman that was working when I came in on Friday morning. She was very helpful. I needed to craft(I was having withdrawals) so I bought the supplies to whip up some quick thank yous for my daughter.

October Afternoon pattern paper and and Avery Elle thank you die. The diaper pin and rattle where cut from their extensive accucut die collection! Thay have a large crop room too! Check them out here www.iheartcraftenvy.com


Now on to my Rock-N-Roll card frenzy!
Top card Kenny K digi stamp. Bottom card Mftstamps small guitar, Ellentina large guitar. Watercolored stamped noted background.



Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Great cards Lezlye! Glad you had a good time with your grandmother! Bl

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome thank you cards! Your Rock-n-Roll cards are amazing! I love all the fun designs:) Awesome job!
Congrats on your Granddaughter! She is so sweet! It is truly a blessing and such a bittersweet moment when they are born! Enjoy all the snuggles!!! It is wonderful to be a Grandma:)
Sherrie K

Bev Code said...

amazing cards.. each super cute and creative.. BL