Thursday, June 18, 2015

Poppies and Watercolor

Today I have a card for you that makes me happy, I hope it makes you happy too! I am getting ready to binge create this weekend. I want to participate in My Favorite things Summer School Lessons. Have you seen them? If not head on over to their blog and check it out! You can click this link.


I adore these poppy stamps by Rubbernecker! There are two stamps in the set. For the Orange part of the Poppy I used a ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink Pad dried Marigold, inked up the stamp, spritzed it with water then stamped. The black out line is then stamped on top with a hybrid ink by MFT. You could also emboss with black embossing powder. Stamped a sentiment from Close to My Heart and added a few sprinkles of bling to finish it off.

Off to binge create! Stay Tuned and have a great day!

1 comment:

Brenda Herndon said...

BEAUTIFUL!