Thursday, June 11, 2015

Poppystamps-Kindness 2 cards...

Flowersilwatercolorpoppy
Welcome to the Poppystamps Blog. I have a couple of cards for you today. I made one of my usual watercolor backgrounds a Memorybox sentiment and flowers in bold black. I love this type of card and it is very versatile to send for any occasion.
Sailboatspoppy
My second card I used a glossy card stock.I created the background using distress inks and a sponge. You could do straight or wavy lines. I made this one while in Lake Tahoe. The beautiful blue water inspired me. I embossed the sentiment using black embossing powder, however I didn't have my embossing buddy with me and you can see where the n in soon slid. That is the only difficulty when using glossy card stock.



Lezlye Signature copy





2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are GORGEOUS!!!

Lori Comeau said...

Awesome cards. I love the sailboats. BL