Monday, July 20, 2015

cupcakes Anyone? Poppystamps

Welcome to the Blog Blitz for the New Release from Poppystamps. Lezlye, here with a pretty pink Cupcake card. Everyone loves cupcakes right?

IMG_0038
I love to make my own backgrounds using Memory Box Stencils and ink! Using a sponge I smooched the ink through the stencil, then turn the stencil and repeat with and additional color.

IMG_0039
For the Sentiment I dipped it in versamark then clear embossing powder and heated it then it looks like wet frosting!

IMG_0040Here is the final result of the card!

Cupcakescakeplatespoppy
Cupcakes side
If you love the new Stitched Cake Plates die you're going to want to leave me a comment because that is the prize for the post today.  That's right!  Leave a comment by July 29 to enter to win.  One random comment will be selected using random number generator to win this die.   Winners will be posted on July 31.
Lezlye Signature copy



No comments: