Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Poppystamps Christmas in July.

Our new release blog blitz begins is in Full Swing!   That means that in addition to seeing all the newest designs from Poppystamps, you're also going to get a chance to win on every single post from now through July 26!
Poppyblitzhollyborder
I used the added touch of an embossing folder for texture. The Holly berries were cut out of glitter paper that I found at my local Micheal's store. I  also whipped up a very quick tag using the same dies.


There will be a prize on every post during out blog blitz (July 13-26).   All you need to do to enter to win is leave a comment!   One comment will be selected from each post using a random number generator.   You don't have to leave a comment on all the posts - just the ones you want to enter.   You have until July 29 to leave a comment - and all the winners will be posted here on  July 31.
OK.. interested?  The prize for today's post is a set of the Stitched Holly Border.  Here's what you need to do to enter to win.  Just leave me comment!  It doesn't get easier than that!!
I hope you'll come back and see what's new for another chance to win!  The blog will be updated regularly and you're sure to love what you see!  Good Luck!

Lezlye Signature copy


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful card, my friend! I'm having a bit of a hard time feeling Christmas-y in 100 degree heat, but you're helping it along! :)

Stephanie said...

This is really a beautiful card. Love the die.