Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Bear Get Well Card -Rubbernecker Stamps

Welcome to my blog! Wow did I have a busy fun filled weekend at the Scrapbook Expo in Santa Clara this past weekend! I made a few samples for Rubbernecker and thought I would share one of them with you today.


I embossed the bear using Ranger fine detail black embossing powder, then I water colored him using my Kuretake zig real brush clean color pens. The background he is on is a die cut rectangle sponged with distress ink. Patterned paper is Basic Grey. The brown cardstock was diecut with mama elephant die.
Here are just a few pictures from my weekend with one of my best friends Sue!
 Spellbinders class....

 We conquered and received 4 buttons to get a medallion lanyard!
I won the first prize in our Kuretake class a color chart for my watercolor markers! Sue won right after me!


Have a great Day! I'm off to see The Band Perry in Murphy's!

No comments: