Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Falling For You-Poppystamps

HappyFall
Welcome Paper Crafter's to the Poppystamps Blog Blitz for our NEW Release! I have a fall card for you! I used the Exquisite Branch Frame Die. I cut it out of white paper, then I water-colored the leaves and branches. The Falling For you stamps and dies were used on watercolor paper and then water-colored using ranger distress inks. IMG_6021
Fall side
IMG_6020
I have found stamping the Squirrel then die cutting works best for me, you can do it either way. The sentiment I embossed in gold on the cut out ribbon. Then I added a leaf brad to ty it into the theme of my card.

Be sure and comment on my post and the other Design Team Member's before me for a chance to win the designated die for each post! One of the lucky commenters will win the Exquisite Branch Frame Die!
Lezlye Signature copy




1 comment:

Corrine Birchall said...

I love your technique!