Welcome to the Poppystamps Blog Blitz! New Releases are so much FUN! I decided to make a Christmas Card using glitter washi tape and the ornament die. This would be a great card to mass produce for Christmas cards. I took the glitter washi tape and placed it on cardstock , then ran the die on it through my bigshot machine.
I also added a glitter strip of washi behind the new border sentiment die. You could wartercolor behind it or even make it into a little shaker card border!
Please be sure and leave a comment on this post to win the Merry & Bright Channel Die!
That's right.. all you need to do to enter to win is leave a comment. Here
- Make sure you read these important details...
- We will be giving a prize on every post from October 7 -20.
- One comment from each of the posts during the blog blitz will be selected by random number generator to receive the prize for the day.
- You have until October 22 to leave a comment on the posts you'd like to enter. You must leave a separate comment on each of the posts that you want to enter to be considered to win. I hope you will check back often because we will be updating the blog up to twice a day.
- Winners will be announced on October 26.